Thursday, July 2, 2009

Throwback Thursday

The date: July 4, 2004
The place: Houston, TX at my brother Mike's house
The mood: Good food. Good family. Good fun. Technically, I don't think Cade should have been in this picture since he and Traci weren't married yet. I guess we made an exception. Good thing he followed through because trying to Photoshop someone out of a picture is difficult! Our family has grown a bit since this picture. We now have three new kiddos in the mix (Luke, Bear, and Wesley).
On a fashion note, you'd think I would be able to decide whether I want short hair or long hair since every year it seems to change.

We are headed out tonight to Louisiana to spend 4th of July with my family. Here's hoping for good weather for our Saturday barbeque and good boys on the plane ride! :-)

I haven't forgotten about pictures from the family vacations to Arkansas. I have to find them at mom & dad's house when I am there. So stay tuned.

5 comments:

Traci said...

You're right...we weren't married yet. We got engaged 2 weeks later though, so no Photoshopping necessary. :)

Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!!

Also...you should post a before & after of Mom here. These pictures were taken before the makeover...look at all that gray hair!!

Traci said...

Oh & you forgot to explain the napkin taped to Uncle David's shirt!! LOL he is crazy!!

Thom Trahan said...

Yeah, I can't believe you didn't mention the napkin shirt! So patriotic!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't decide between long and short hair!

All Things Istre of Katy said...

So, is Denise gonna have some patriotic napkins this year. I need to know whether to tape my own to my shirt or not.