Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great Minds

(Thankfully, we are all better at our house but I still need to catch up on LA trip photos so blogs might be a little random this week)

I love creativity. I love the creative process. Ideas. Brainstorming. Critiquing. Finished product.

I wish I were better at it. Unfortunately, I am not very artistic which is why I majored in math and not art in college (although some will say that there is something artistically beautiful about an isosceles triangle). Maybe.

I also like graphic design stuff. I can't talk in specific graphic designer lingo, but I can look at something and say, "That's a neat idea" or "Cool font".

This link below has about 400 creative business cards. Each one is like a mini art project. I know. I am just a geek at heart. I have no need for a business card since I am a stay at home mom. I haven't needed a business card in almost three years. I suppose I could have a mommy card, but handing that out at Chick-Fil-A might be awkward. I still love the creativity in these cards and I am sure you have plenty of time to scroll through all 400 and pick a favorite or two. Or maybe not.

I'm so glad God invented creativity. After all, He chose rainbows in the sky and burning bushes to get his message across to his people. We're just following His lead.

Enjoy.

http://logodesignerblog.com/creative-business-cards-design-inspiration/

No comments: