Thursday, January 21, 2010

Three Things - Kevin

1. Today is his 39th birthday. Happy Birthday! He reminded me recently (after my birthday) that he's only seen 5 decades while I have seen 6. Really? Still cracking old lady jokes after we've been married almost 12 years? You know my motto: Get him young, train him right!

2. He has two little boys (and a wife) that can't wait for him to come home from work every night. He works so hard to provide for our family. I know his employer values him too, but I don't think they really grasp what a great man he is. While I won't go all Jerry Maguire and say "He completes me", I will say that we make a good team. He is the sanity in our home when momma is feeling a little crazy...

3. I love him more than words can express on a blog. He follows hard after God so he can lead our family.

I could continue my list, but seeing that I have this Three Things theme going, I'll stop with 3.

3 comments:

saintdee01 said...

VERY NICE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV!
WE LOVE YOU!!

All Things Istre of Katy said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Traci said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Kevin!! Have a good day!!