Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Doing His Part



He really wanted Luke to participate too. However, Luke still wears footie pajamas with a zipper that would be very hard to put on backwards. He also still wears a diaper which would be a little awkward on his head. So Fletcher had to do this one solo.


His prayer that night made us laugh too. "Lord, you are in control of the weather and you can make it snow or not make it snow. You can say yes, no or not now. But I really, really hope you make it snow."


Unfortunately, we didn't get any snow. Just some cold, wet weather.


After I finished uploading this video (they take forever), I realized, "Rachel, you just put a video of your toilet on the blog." Technically, it's the boys' bathroom. But still.


Well, I'm glad I didn't film it in hi def.

No comments: