Monday, January 26, 2009

Can't Beat 20% Off

Back in August, I got really serious about trying to save our family some money. So I started creating a weekly menu and clipping coupons.

I love a good deal. There are several websites I visit that either tell about good online deals or printable coupons or grocery store finds. I get excited when I see a great coupon. I am all about saving money.

I realize the economy is really bad right now and businesses are doing whatever they can to get customers to come in and spend some money.

But where do you draw the line?

We received this in the mail last week. I had to scan it so you would believe me.

This is the front (of course the "save some money" part caught my eye):


This is the back:


Glad to know that there are b00b job coupons out there just in case. . .

But the funniest part about it? Go back and look closely at the second picture.

The postcard is addressed to Kevin.

Wait?

Should I laugh?

Or should I start asking him some hard questions?

Here's a belated Happy Birthday to my oldest brother Mike. His birthday was yesterday. Hope you had a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that is too funny. Reminds me of the old hymn: Fill my cup, Lord...

Donna said...

That is SO funny. I wish they had homeopathic breast augmentations or tummy tucks - then I'd do them! :)