Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Opinion Poll

I was kind of getting tired of the blog layout. So during naptime yesterday I decided to find a new layout design. Of course, there are tons of really cute "girlie" styles out there, but I just couldn't see Fletcher and Luke and Kevin getting into flowers and swirls and polkadots, ya' know?!

So what do you think? I'm trying to go with a simple, uncluttered look. I wish I knew some fabulously talented graphic design/HTML guru that could design my blog template for free.

Any feedback is welcome. Did you like our family picture at the top? Do you prefer the dark background? I'm not saying "your wish is my command" but since you guys are the readers (all 4 of you), your opinions are important!

4 comments:

saintdee01 said...

THIS IS AWESOME - OF COURSE I'M PARTIAL B/C MY FAVE COLOR IS "GREEN"
YOU DO KNOW THAT THE BACKGROUND ISN'T WHAT MATTERS - IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS - AS ALWAYS WE LOVE YOUR "GIFT OF GAB"

Anonymous said...

You know I always like to give my 2 cents. I thought I was on a different page...I've gotten so used to that black background. I think the green looks great!! It doesn't hurt to change it up every now & then.

I agree...no polka dots, butterflies, or flowers. :)

Georgia Girl said...

Is it just me or is there a lot of white space at the top? I'm wondering if I am missing something since I am looking at it at work...shhhh...don't tell ;-)

Nicole said...

I think I like it...

: )

Okay, now that I'm used to it, I KNOW I like it!