Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hunting Season

This is our backyard.

Why yes observant reader, that is also a tree stand in our backyard.


Kevin and Fletcher are all decked out in their camo, sitting in the tree stand, deer hunting. Pretend you can't see them because of all the camo.

Fletcher is blowing the buck horn. I still don't know if this is a real deer hunting tool or just an old hose Fletcher found in the garage. These pictures were taken on a different day.
Fletcher is waiting for the deer with his sword/pretend rifle.


Mr. I-Can't-Sit-Still-For-10-seconds-and-Not-Make-Any-Noise did not see any deer. But he sure had fun pretending with Dad. We'll try again tomorrow.

I'll have to check to see if the tree stand is allowed in our neighborhood HOA Covenants and Restrictions.

1 comment:

Georgia Girl said...

That's pretty funny! I can definitely see something like that coming my way in the future. We have lots of trees in the back so I'm sure there will be plenty of good use made of all of them!