Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kevin!

Remember I said that we have lots of birthdays in January in our family.
Happy Birthday, Kevin! You are our protector and provider and my very best friend. You are the best husband and daddy we could ever ask for. Our life together has been a wild ride and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else than right here with you.

I love you!

Also, in a crazy mathematically unpredictable way our nephew-in-law Cade's birthday is today too. So Happy Birthday to the guy who can grow a seriously scary beard!

3 comments:

All Things Istre of Katy said...

Happy Birthday Kevin!

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! He shaved it & cut his hair about a week ago. Thank God...it was starting to scare the kids.

Kevin said...

I have the greatest bride EVER!

Thanks for the Birthday recognition, Rachel. I love you.

Kev