Friday, January 9, 2009

May The Force Be With You

Fletcher had a playdate at a friend's house Thursday afternoon so Luke had mom's undivided attention and full access to all of his brother's cool toys!

Cool light saber!

The stuffed dog in the picture is Luke's favorite pal Rocky (named after one of my dog's I bought at a garage sale when I was a kid for twenty-five cents). Rocky is soft and washable and Luke likes to sleep with him and drag him around the house. Shhhh! Don't tell Luke that there are actually two Rocky dogs. I bought an extra and we rotate them in case we lose one.



Here's a rare sighting. All five of Luke's teeth. That's right. I said five. Poor kid will be almost 1 1/2 years old soon and he still only has five teeth. Most kids have about 12 to 14 by now. He is acting fussy sometimes and sticking his fingers in his mouth like more may be coming, but I'm not really seeing anything.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog almost everyday, but it wasn't until I got your Christmas card that I noticed how much Luke looks like you. My dad said the same thing. BTW, Jay only has 8 teeth and he is 19 months old. He's been fussy, too, so I hope the others come soon!