Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mr. Clean

Luke is fascinated by our vacuum cleaner (not that he sees me use it that often). When the people come to clean our house, he gets his little ball popper push toy (remember those) and pretends it is his vacuum cleaner. Well, the other day I happened to be walking by a kids consignment store and a lady was bringing this vacuum cleaner in to sell. I had never seen one like it before. I had to wait a few days for them to price it, but I gave it to Luke as a surprise last week and he loves it. Every morning when he wakes up, he says he needs to "vacuum up the mess we made" before breakfast. I think Kevin is just thankful that it isn't pink and purple!

2 comments:

Georgia Girl said...

Ahhhh, yes, Santa brought Caleb a canister vacuum for Christmas last year. I think he particularly likes the hose part. What is it with boys and vacuum? I mean it's not like he EVER sees me use ours -we have "people" who come when we aren't even home.

Traci said...

Bear would LOVE it. He loves when I vacuum. What brand is it??