Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Endless Loop

Luke was eating his snack and singing away (unprompted). I grabbed the camera to catch some of it on video.

The first song is a Chris Tomlin song called "I Will Rise" that we hear on our Christian radio station. Luke is singing these lyrics:

I will rise when He calls my name/No more sorrow, no more pain (but Luke says paints - maybe there won't be paints in heaven??)
I will rise on eagle's wings/Before my God fall on my knees and rise (but Luke gets confused and says ankles instead of knees and cracks himself up)

The second song is an old kids' song.

Skidamarink a dink a dink,
Skidamarink a doo,
I love you.
Skidamarink a dink a dink,
Skidamarink a doo,
I love you.

I love you in the morning
And in the afternoon,
I love you in the evening
And underneath the moon;
Oh, Skidamarink a dink a dink,
Skidamarink a doo,
I love you! and you and you poopoopedoo
(not sure if that was part of the original song, but that's how we end it).
The other day when I was singing it with Fletcher and Luke instead of saying "moon," I purposefully kept saying the wrong word like broom, balloon, room, zoom so he decided to do that too.

Unfortunately, as you can also see by the video, Luke loses his place in the song and just keeps singing the lyrics over and over and over again. Meanwhile, I'm thinking "Let's end this thing, buddy. Mommy only has so much video space on the camera."

1 comment:

Traci said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEEsX69iIxY

I used to love this show!!