Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bad Hair Day

Fletcher's kindergarten teacher sends out an email each week telling us the things they will be doing for the week and suggestions of what we can work with them at home.

She always closes each email with a few funny things she's heard the kids say the week before.

This was one of them last week:

After a VERY hot recess, as the kids came in dripping and with their hair plastered to their little heads: "Well, I guess my hair is ruined for the rest of the day!" This was from one of the BOYS! =)

I remember reading it and laughing and wondering which of the boys in his class would have said that knowing that Fletcher wouldn't have said it. He doesn't care one bit how his hair looks. Most days I have to remind him to comb it before he goes to school. I assumed it was one of the boys who has an older sister. He does get very hot and sweaty when he plays and if it is really hot his hair can get wet too.

Well, you know where this is headed. Imagine my surprise when I saw Fletcher's teacher at school on Monday and she told me Fletcher is the one who said that. He is so silly!

No comments: