Thursday, August 21, 2008

Throwback Thursday




I didn't have to "throwback" very far for these pictures...

The date: around May 22, 2008 for the first one and just recently for the last two
The place: Louisiana
The mood: Who can't get excited about a new baby in the family?

This is my great-nephew. His name is Bear. Isn't he a cutie? His mom is my niece Traci and his dad is my nephew-in-law (is there really such a thing?) Cade. Bear will be three months old tomorrow. He came into this world only weighing 4 lbs 15 ounces. He was a tiny little guy who barely fit into any of his clothes - even preemie sizes. However, in just three short months he now weighs a whopping 11+ pounds. Look at the rolls of fat on that middle picture. I predict he will be a big ol' boy just like his daddy!

Welcome to the world, Bear. Your Great Aunt Rachel (and family) can't wait to meet you in person!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Aunt Rachel! Cute pictures of Bear. He's even cuter in person.