Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sunrise, sunset

Sunrise, sunset
Quickly fly the years
--- song from Fiddler on the Roof

This weekend we turned Luke's car seat around so he's facing forward now. He looks like such a big boy. He had such a good time looking around at his world whizzing by (Kevin was driving) in a whole new way.

He would rather have whatever food I am eating on my plate instead of baby food out of jars even though he still has no teeth. Have you ever seen a baby try to gum a piece of pizza?

I gave him his last bedtime bottle a few nights ago. Now he drinks milk out of a sippy cup and doesn't even seem to miss his bottle. We read books instead.

Before you know it I'll be dropping him off at college. . .

With his dentures.

Please excuse me while I go cry "the ugly cry".

Happy Birthday today to Papa Charlie. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. But, then I think of Steff...in November Aaron will be 13!!!