Friday, August 15, 2008

Pretty in Pink

Sometimes I know immediately what I am going to blog about on any given day. Other times, I'm just not sure. That was the case for today's blog. The kids haven't done or said anything especially funny. I haven't taken any good pics or videos lately.

But then, lo' and behold, it's like the perfect blog topic dropped into my lap email inbox. It was like manna from heaven.

I have several nieces and nephews - 10 to be exact - ranging in age from 8 yrs old to 28 yrs old (and one great nephew). My 23 year old niece, Amanda, lives in Houston and just got her first apartment. Apparently, she's been having a bit of a roach problem. Most of the roaches were congregating in Amanda's closet. Roaches in Houston don't give up easily. They have built up an immunity to almost anything that tries to kill them. Well, Amanda and her roommate decide to go to Wal-mart and take it upon themselves to fix the roach problem until an exterminator can be arranged.

This was their solution.

Someday, someone will appreciate their creative ingenuity. I had no idea pink duct tape existed.

Betcha can't guess Amanda's haircolor.

P.S. Amanda, if you read this, thank you for the best laugh I've had all week. Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so funny!!!