Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It's (Another) Date

Fletcher and I had another date Sunday afternoon. I took him downtown for lunch and a trip to the theater to see The Commedia of Aladdin. Very entertaining. Only four actors played all the parts using props and costume "changes" to tell the story of Aladdin and his magic lamp. Lots of silly slapstick humor too. Right up Fletcher's alley. When I asked him what he liked best, he said, "Getting ice cream afterwards." Well, ok then.



While we were on our date, Kevin took Luke to Bojangles for lunch. He thoroughly enjoyed it and Kevin taught him to say, "Bojangles." Too cute. I won't mention the massive diaper Kevin had to change later that afternoon after their little excursion. Better him than me.


Did I mention how much I love these two little boys? Note that Rocky (the stuffed dog) is in this picture. Luke keeps pretty close tabs on him throughout the day. He has started "reading" to Rocky and he makes sure Rocky's eyes are looking at the book.

1 comment:

Aunt Monette said...

You are such a greay Mommy