Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I typically don't post anything on the weekend, but I wanted to send a special message to all the moms I know.


"Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a wonderful day."

To my mom, my mother-in-law, my sister Denise, my sisters-in-law Stacie, Monette, & Peanut, awesome friends and three first time moms -my niece Traci, my friend Caroline and the very newest mom in our family, my niece Allie. Congratulations on baby Wesley David born May 7, 2009 weighing 6 lbs, 14 ounces. The journey is just beginning.

And to K and A, Fletcher and Luke's birthmoms -- Thank you once again for sacrificially giving me the most amazing gifts I could have ever hoped for. I hope you know how thankful we are for you.

You know I love this guy. This clip seemed so fitting on Mother's Day. I won't confess completely but I may or may not have said a few of the things on here. I KNOW I've heard all of them from my mom!


1 comment:

All Things Istre of Katy said...

Hey, what a surprize to find you here on the weekend... Happy Mother's Day to all you moms.