Monday, May 4, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust


Fletcher lost his other bottom middle tooth last week. It was hanging on by a thread and I was afraid he was going to swallow it or lose it. I told Kevin that pulling teeth did not fall into my job description as Mom. The other day I tried to get it and it started bleeding. I got a little queasy and light headed. I figured fainting would not be a good idea since I was the only adult home at the time. So Kevin is now our official Tooth Puller.
Fletcher's comment the morning after the Tooth Fairy came? "She didn't leave any glitter!" Oops. I told him, "Well, I think the glitter is for first-timers only and then she just brings money." He seemed ok with that answer and he was happy with his dollar.
Side note: I promise I will not document Fletcher losing all 20 (?) of his teeth on the blog. The first few are special. I can't believe his permanent teeth are already coming in.

No comments: