Thursday, February 5, 2009

Throwback Thursday


The date: Spring, 1974
The place: Frasch Elementary
The mood: My mom kept this little booklet that I made in kindergarten summarizing everything I had learned how to do (colors, shapes, letters, etc). I found it the other day and showed it to Fletcher since he is 5 and I was 5 when I made the booklet. This page is somewhat perplexing. The title is "We Like To Rhyme" so the two pictures that I drew are supposed to rhyme. I am having THE HARDEST time figuring out what in the world the pictures are. (I think I know two of them).


So here's your chance to guess. Leave your answers in the comment section.

5 comments:

All Things Istre of Katy said...

here's what I got...

cook and book
hat and bat
ball and tall
sock and rock

well... what do you think?

Anonymous said...

shoot boot ??

Anonymous said...

oh yeah when I enlarge it...now I see

cook & book

I thought it was someone shooting a gun, but it is someone cooking.

Good drawings!!

Thom Trahan said...

Uncle David should win a prize for that. That's a great interpretation!

rg said...

Wow! I think Uncle David got all of them. I was having trouble with the top right - I was thinking "rat" and "bat". But of course now I see that's a hat. I also had trouble with bottom right. I was thinking "pea" and "me" because of the green color. But "ball" and "tall" makes much more sense although I don't know why I colored it green. I guess it helps that you've had 4 kids and have interpreted their drawings all these years.

Watch your mailbox for your prize.