Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Pictures

On Christmas Eve we went to MawMaw and PawPaw's house to open gifts. One of the gifts was a candy Santa sleigh (sort of like a candy house). Fletcher's approach was "one piece of candy for the sleigh and one for my mouth". Luke learned to say "candy" too and eat a few pieces in the process. The finished product.
After we decorated the sleigh, we went to look at Christmas lights. The mosquitoes were really bad for some reason and I promise you in the car it sounded like Luke said "mosquito". I have 3 other adult witnesses to back me up! He also said "pretty" when he would see the Christmas lights.


Luke's shirt says "This is my time out shirt. I wear it all day long."

Yes, that is the frosting for Santa's sleigh and yes, he is squirting it directly into his mouth. Ehh, it's Christmas, right? Christmas morning with our matching pajamas. They have penguins and snow on them. I bought them dirt cheap last year after Christmas. Fletcher thought it was the greatest thing EVER that we all had matching pjs. Kevin - not so much. But he was a good sport about it.
Santa brought a Star Wars transformer. So did Aunt Dee. Great minds think alike!

Luke got a few new books and some toys.
Santa also brought a Jedi robe.

Aunt Dee and Uncle Dee gave Luke a very LOUD instrument set. Gee, thanks.

Hanging out with our new baby cousin Bear. He is so cute!

I suppose I should have something profound to say since this is New Year's Eve, but I'm still playing catch up from Christmas so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

2 comments:

Vonda said...

I love the matching pj's. And you tell Kevin I am really proud of him and impressed too that he did it for the team. Hmmm...I wonder if I can get my man to do that next year. So glad y'all had such a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

We (I) like matching pjs, too, but have a hard time finding them. Santa must have gotten a good deal on Star WArs stuff, because he brought us some, too!