Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday, Fletcher!


I used to think it was corny when older people would says, "I can't believe you are ___ years old. Time goes by so fast. It seems like just yesterday that you were only this tall. . ."

But now I understand. I can't believe Fletcher is five years old today.

Fletcher, you make us laugh harder, think more, live better and love bigger. You have a heart for God and a heart for people. You are an awesome big brother. We love being your mom and dad. And just like we've always told you, if we could pick any little boy in the whole wide world to be our firstborn son, we would pick you. Every. Single. Time.

We love you,
Mom and Dad

5 comments:

saintdee01 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FLETCHER
WE LOVE YOU
AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
AUNT DEE & UNCLE DEE

All Things Istre of Katy said...

Happy Birthday Fletcher!

See you next week.

Uncle David

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Fletch! We miss you & can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Love you!!

Georgia Girl said...

Awww, what a sweet note. Happy Birthday, Fletcher!

And Rachel, I know what you mean, my mother in law was commenting the other day that at that moment Caleb would never be as little as he was right then. But as you said, I have learned that as he grows my love for him and my world grows. No one could have ever described to me how fulfilling parenthood would be.

Thom Trahan said...

Happy birthday dude! Can't wait to visit with you guys!

--Thom & Katie