Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Questions

I've received this list several times via email so I decided to post my answers on the blog instead.


1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? depends on the gift and what I have - usually it is gift bag

2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? I try to do it by early December or when Kevin says "let's put up the tree today." He doesn't like to decorate the tree so I have to seize the opportunity when it presents itself.

4. When do you take the tree down? between Christmas and New Year

5. Do you like eggnog? No

6.. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie camper, Donny and Marie Osmond dolls, Charlies Angels dolls, Fisher Price Little People stuff

7. Hardest person to buy for? Kevin

8. Easiest person to buy for? Luke

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - three of them

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail. Finally got to them this year. I think I missed 2006 and 2007.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? underwear that I had to open in front of alot of family members. I was probably 11 years old and sooooo embarassed.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Novemberish

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? peppermint bark

16. Lights on the tree? Yes

17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? we've done both. This year it is travel

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? star

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? not sure - maybe that song Christmas Shoes.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I have several ornaments I brought back from Bethlehem. They are made of olive wood. I also love the stuff the kids make.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Fried turkey. But I can also go non-traditional like gumbo or beef tenderloin.

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? a new purse that I already purchased for myself. I couldn't think of anything else.

No comments: