Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"I'm coming, Elizabeth"

Remember this? From Sanford & Son? (Yeah, I know. I'm old)
Fred would grab his heart and act like he is dying. He would call out his dead wife's name. He would tell his son Lamont, "This is the Big One."

I think I heard our computer say the same thing tonight.

Seriously, our poor computer is on its last leg.

(Moment of silence please.)

I don't know how much longer he will last. He is only 5 yrs old, but the life expectancy of these guys is pretty short.

So, if you don't see any postings on Snickelfritz Lane in the next few days its because our computer felt "The Big One."

2 comments:

All Things Istre of Katy said...

Are you asking for donations or is entry the start of some sort of telethon?

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Everytime I touch the monitor on my laptop it goes off!