Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunt Dee!

Today is my big sister Denise's birthday. All of the nieces and nephews affectionately call her Aunt Dee. Fletcher loves his Aunt Dee. Loves to visit her. Loves to get messages from her on the phone. Loves to call her. Loves to talk about her whiny dog Tucker. Loves to get packages in the mail from her. And the list goes on and on. She is a wonderful person - always kind and thoughtful. She loves having our whole family togther at her house for holidays or crawfish boils or just because. Quite frankly I think she's the glue that holds our family together (not that we are falling apart or anything. . .).

Aunt Dee - we hope you have an awesome day. We wish we could be there to celebrate. We hope to see you very soon.

We love you!
P.S. I'm not telling her age today, but I do hope I look this good in 9 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mom & Gran Dee!! We Love You!!