Thursday, September 25, 2008

Throwback Thursday

The date: Class of '89
The place: Roswell High School (just outside of Atlanta, GA)
The mood: Look closely in the top left corner. This is straight from the Roswell High School yearbook "Senior Superlatives" page. I married Mr. Most Courteous! Altogether now - awwww! This may or may not have come up in our dating conversations. He really is very courteous to everyone. His parents should be proud. As a bonus feature, check out Miss Most Outgoing's hair (top center picture). Good Lord, and I thought I had big hair in the 80's!
Here's a shout out to my nephew Thom for finding this little gem on Facebook.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

OK, So I’m remiss in not commenting on this post yesterday. “Most Courteous” isn’t one of those high school memories that I necessarily cherish. I remember the day that my senior class had to vote for the superlatives. There was this guy named Joey. He shouted out “Courteous KG”. At that moment, it didn’t matter if I was courteous or not… the name stuck. I should have pummeled the guy… but, that would not have been very courteous.