Friday, September 5, 2008

Finally

Luke has a tooth! One of his bottom ones, front and center and the one next to it is also breaking through. I tried to get an up close picture of it but they all came out blurry. They don't seem to be bothering him too much. He'll probably get 8 more in the next week!

I was able to get a picture of him climbing on the gate to the stairs. He also likes to hang on the tabletop, desktop or kitchen countertops and try to walk up the side Spiderman style. Right after this picture while I was in the kitchen loading the dishwasher, he managed to go into our home office, open the cabinet where the printer is located and print a test page. I'm not even sure I can do that. Technology won't beat him.

He is also trying to say more words. If you ask him, "What does a duck say?"
He responds, "Kak, kak, kak, kak"
He also likes the song Old McDonald Had a Farm and he goes around saying Ee-I, Ee-I, Ee-I all the time. We hear him in his bed in the mornings saying it and he likes to repeat it 94 times in the car while I am driving. He hasn't figured out the "O" part yet. Hopefully, we can get this on video because it is just too cute.



No comments: