Friday, September 19, 2008

Only the Best

Fletcher and I were talking recently about life, growing up and college. Seriously, I don't know how these subjects come up with a 4 1/2 year old. Anyway, here's a peek inside the brain of my child. He said something about getting married (our wedding picture is in the office and he looks at it often).

Mom: Well, you can't get married for a long time. You have to go to college first and then get a job.
Fletcher: Ok.
Mom: When you get a good job, will you come home to visit me?
Fletcher: Sure.
Mom: Will you take me to a really nice restaurant?
Fletcher: Yes, I will.
Mom: I'm not talking about McDonalds -- I'm talking about a really fancy restaurant.
Fletcher: I know, I know.

Fletcher holds both of my cheeks in his hands and pulls my face nose to nose to his and says: We'll go to Chick-Fil-A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA!! Well it is better than McDonalds.