Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Run, Run As Fast As You Can, You Can't Catch Me I'm The Gingerbread Man

Thanks to Grandma and Papa Charlie, we were able to have some fun on Christmas Eve decorating some gingerbread cookies for Santa.

I had to mix up the icing (pure sugar with a splash of milk). Fletcher begged to lick one of the beaters. I normally don't let him since what I am making usually has raw eggs, but this time I said yes. I thought Luke would enjoy it too. Boy, was I wrong. He would not have anything to do with it. You would think we were making him eat collard greens or something. You can see from the picture below that he was not happy.

Then things changed when we broke out the candy and started decorating. He used every single gumdrop on his cookie.
Then he decided to use every single candy ball on his next cookie. You can just imagine how frustrated Fletcher was getting since Luke was taking all the candy.


Note the death grip on the arm. Brotherly love at its finest.


Kevin decided to get all biblical on us. Can you guess what Bible character he made?
Joseph and the coat of many colors.
Our finished products for Santa. I let Fletcher have the frosting bag to do whatever he wanted. You can see his creation at the top. That's the one Santa chose to eat.



1 comment:

All Things Istre of Katy said...

no wonder Santa did not eat anything at our house... too many cookies at your house.