Monday, December 21, 2009

No Surprise

We went to the "fancy" mall in town to see Santa. Rumor has it that their Santa is better than the Santa at the other "regular" malls.


The pictures and video below probably come as no surprise to anyone.


Fletcher just reconfirmed to Santa what he wanted.


Side note: I did the portablenorthpole.tv video for Fletcher and Luke. If you are a parent, check it out - you answer a few questions online then Santa sends your child a personalized video. Fletcher was fascinated that his name and picture were in Santa's book.


Luke - not so much. Wanted absolutely nothing to do with an old guy in a red suit. He said over and over, "He scaring me."


With my mad video and picture taking skilz, I tried to switch from video to still photos in mid visit so I didn't get a good shot of either. But I think you get the idea.





The video actually came before the two pictures above. You can bet he was not happy at all.


No comments: