Tuesday, December 8, 2009

No Way!

When I sat down to write this post, my handy little blogger thingy said this was my 400th post! Four hundred! It is hard to believe I've written four hundred of these things.

So I'm not sure what to do to celebrate a 400th post. Does Hallmark make a card for that?

Here's a thought. Just for fun. Leave me a comment and let me know who you are and how you know me and if you have a favorite post (with 400 it might be hard to choose). I have no idea who reads this little blog so it might be fun to find out -- unless you are a creepy stalker type in which case I would prefer that you not leave a comment.

Happy 400th post to me!

7 comments:

saintdee01 said...

HAPPY 400th. I DON'T KNOW MY FAVORITE POST - BUT I DO KNOW THAT THIS IS MY MORNING RITUAL. GET DOWNSTAIRS - LOG ON TO THE COMPUTER - GO TO SNICKELFRITZ LANE - - IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO START MY DAY. LOVE Y'ALL AND KEEP 'EM COMING - - LOOKING FORWARD TO 400 MORE.
YOUR SISTER - - DENISE (AUNT DEE) TRAHAN

All Things Istre of Katy said...

happy 400th and happy b-day (early). My favorite ... so far is 'Life According to Fletcher' haha. As Aunt Dee said ... keep them coming.

Lisa said...

Hi Rachel! I love reading your blog, it is part of my morning routine at work when I'm not too busy. I'm amazed with your ability to post 5 days a week, my goal is once a week :) Thanks for sharing!
Lisa (from Tallahassee...FSU BCM)

Traci said...

Happy 400th!! That is pretty amazing. I'm still working on my first blog entry...just not as clever as you are. I read Snickelfritz Lane every day as well. I can't pick just one favorite, but I do love the posts about all the funny things that Fletcher says. Can't wait to read more...Traci (your niece)!!

Nicole said...

Hmmm...I have to pick a favorite?? My favorite post recently was probably the one about Fletcher and the lovely song...? Haha.

~Nicole in Tally

Tori said...

I am Tori Cruce Hollar! I met you at FSU BCM, you were my homegirl! We spent countless hours through my college years discussing life, love, and other mysteries, namely boys, as well as God, faith, and hope. I was made to be a stronger woman because of your example. I read your blogs about once a week, I like to store up a few and just read for a bit. Keep them coming - very entertaining!Much love!

Monette said...

I'm Monette, your sister-in-law...I don't read everyday but play catch up every couple of weeks. I love your blogs...they help me to know you and your family better even though we are far away. I think you are a great mom and I love your family!!