Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa


Fletcher started asking tonight if the Tooth Fairy was real. Our parental responses, "What do you think?" "Did you get money the last two times you lost a tooth?"
Then he asked why she comes at night.
I said maybe it was because if she came during the day too many kids would want to talk to her and play with her and she wouldn't be able to get any work done.
Ahhhhhhh...I'm not ready for these conversations yet. I figured I had at least one more year.
I guess not.

1 comment:

Brittany Istre said...

Haha, hes so funny. When I was in Kindergarten I was laying in my parents bed looking through the boxes and trinkets in their headboard of the water-bed when low and behold I ran into a tiny box with a few tiny teeth in it. Not just any tiny teeth, my tiny teeth. I asked my mom why she had my teeth and she didn't even try to explain herself. She told me flat out that day that there was no tooth fairy, or Santa, or Easter bunny. She was a terrible liar :) but hey, I turned out okay!