Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Those Things

I am 5' 7' tall. I think I used to be around 5' 8" but my spine has compressed or curved and I've lost an inch. I realize that both of my boys are going to be tall. Tall is good. They will most likely be taller than me sooner rather than later.

Right now when Fletcher hugs me, the top of his head comes about to my stomach. Why is this important? Wait for it...

He hugged me the other day.

Mom: Wow, bud! You are getting so tall.
Fletcher: I know. I'm all the way up to here. (measuring with his hand on his head to my stomach)
Mom: That is tall.
Fletcher: Pretty soon I'll be up to those things (pointing twice)

I'll let you use your imagination to figure out what "those things" are.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Ha Ha!!! I am ROFL! What is it with boys??? My girls NEVER noticed "those"...but my boys, when they were little, ALWAYS asked, "Mom, what IS that?" And it always seemed their curiosity peaked when we were in public.....

Caroline said...

oh man, laughed so hard at that lil' story;)

Meagan N. said...

HAHA! Thank you for making me laugh on a stressful night! Hilarious!