Thursday, November 5, 2009

One More Pumpkin Patch

On Friday my friend and I took our kids to a nearby pumpkin patch and farm. This farm has it all figured out. In the summer it is a U-Pick Strawberry Patch. In the fall it is a Pumpkin Patch and petting farm. In the winter it is a horse drawn carriage ride/Christmas Wonderland/Pick a Tree place. I think they throw in a few private parties too. Not a bad way to make money.

On the wagon ride.

Luke and his friend Ella.


Feeding the baby animals. Luke fed them too but I had to help him so I don't have pics of that. There would have been a time not too long ago where Fletcher would have freaked out if that little lamb ate out of his hand. He's come a long way in the bravery/try something new department.
The hay bale maze for the kids.

Luke trying to hide in the maze.

Trying to impress the ladies.

Mom tries to get one good brotherly love picture, but Luke was done.

No comments: