Tuesday, January 11, 2011

SNOW 2011

Whoa....I think this is the most snow I have ever seen and it is still coming down.  This could be an interesting week because the temps are supposed to stay low (so the snow won't melt) and we are supposed to get some wet stuff too (snow + ice) which makes the roads very dangerous. 

Glad Kevin went to the grocery store yesterday.  Sadie is less than impressed.  If dogs could talk, she would be saying, "Seriously???  You expect me to do my business under these conditions?  You have got to be joking." 

Here are a few pics and some video.  This year Luke seemed to have more fun.  He didn't want to sled at first, but after one quick trip, he was hooked.

This is what we woke up to on Monday morning.  No school!


 Ready to go.  On days like this I am so thankful I broke down and bought snowsuits at a local kids consignment store.  Fletcher's is a few sizes too big but it it will serve him well the next few years.  Luke's fits just right so I'll be on the lookout for a new suit for him for next year. 

 Catching snowflakes on his tongue.  (Luke kept running away from the camera).

No comments: