Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Penguins

Preschool Crafts.  Who knew there could be so many? 

I especially love this one that Luke brought home yesterday.  

 The parts in black are his feet.  THe orange beak might be his fingerprint. 
 The back talked about how the mom and dad penguin cared for the egg until it hatched.

Speaking of preschool, we've gotten a few papers recently that were not completed.  The teacher had written something like "Luke wanted to do this paper at home"  which we all know really means "Luke was in a non-cooperative mood and would not pick up his crayon and do this sheet."  Oh how I would love to be a fly on the wall in his classroom.  His teachers both adore him and I am sure he flashes that smile and he gets away with anything.  I'm not really worried about worksheet stuff.  He is only three.  And he happily did the worksheet at home with me.  Fletcher never liked doing worksheets in preschool either (more than one of his teachers told me that).  Now he doesn't mind them at all because he doesn't have to do too many. 

No comments: