Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Good Time Was Had By All

In yesterday's post and my distress regarding the lack of circulation in my fingertips and nose, I realized I forgot to post the rest of the pictures from our fun day. 

Indiana Jones told us all about the snake he was holding.  Fletcher touched it.  Luke didn't.
 In this area the kids could build a shelter similar to what one would build in the woods with tree branches and leaves.

 The little kids were watching the big kids and waiting their turns to sit in the chairs and use the pulleys.  I didn't take a picture of that. 
 This was by far Luke's favorite room.  It had a large area just his height filled with water and all sorts of containers and pitchers.  The apron was supposed to keep him dry, but by the time he was done, his jeans were wet, his shoes were wet, his shirt sleeves were wet, ....you get the picture.  He did not want to leave this area to go do anything else which is why we saved it for last. 
 This was a giant Lite Brite.
 This was a huge fan.  They had fun holding ribbons up to it and making them blow in the wind.
 Similar to the stomp rocket we have at home.
More wind.
Luke's tshirt says "Rock Star".  Based on this video, I think he is on his way!

2 comments:

Traci said...

That looks like such a fun place! I wish we had somewhere like that nearby. Bear would love it!

Georgia Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Caleb would stand in front of that FAN for hours!!!! Was this Discovery Place?