Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reminiscing


Ever since our computer incident last week, Kevin has been diligently trying to get our picture and video files in some sort of order so that we can quit backing up the same files over and over which overloads our external hard drive.  I should be helping.  Instead, I've had fun watching some of the videos we've taken over the years.  I know we have more that aren't on the computer but are on tapes somewhere.  We probably need to do something with those before that technology becomes obsolete.  This one of Fletcher always makes me laugh for so many reasons.  I think he was about 13 months old because that's about the time he learned to walk. I thought he would never walk!  He just didn't care to go anywhere.  But the boy could talk!  Couldn't understand a work he was saying, but those were sentences with subjects, verbs and prepositional phrases.  Loved those curls too.  (An overzealous barber chopped them all off one day when I sent Fletcher with Kevin to get a "trim").

2 comments:

Traci said...

That is SO cute!! I can't believe how big he is now. :)

Caroline said...

sadie literally watched this with me 3 times in a row....and she had a little " conversation " with lil' fletcher;) she really wanted to talk to the boy on the video;)