Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guess He Told Me

One day Luke and I were home for lunch.  He was going to eat pasta noodles with red sauce so I took his shirt off  so he wouldn't get sauce all over it.  This is not our first spaghetti rodeo if you know what I mean.

I sat down to eat with him and well...this one probably works best in conversation format....

Luke (pointing to his nipples on his chest):  Mama, what are deese? 
Mom (wishing we could just eat):  Those are called nipples.  Everyone has them but the boy ones don't really do anything.
Luke:  Yes dey do.  See?

At this point he proceeds to shake his shoulders like he is doing some sort of shimmy dance and moving his arms so they will move up and down.  Then he pokes on them again pushing them so that they move the tiniest bit.

Luke:  See?  Dey can do awot of tings. 

I'm going to let Kevin be in charge of all future biology lessons.

No comments: