Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gettin' His Craft On

You just have to love preschool crafts.  Of course, between school and church we end up with LOTS of crafts so I'm not sure what to do with all of them.  But they make me smile.  These are Luke's creations. 

That boy loves him some purple marker.  At the beginning of the year we sent in a list of supplies in a box with his name on them.  They are his supplies to use for the year.  They no longer share crayons, markers, play-doh, etc.  I guess to keep germs from spreading.  (Can I get an Amen?)  Almost everything comes home with purple marker on it.  Lots of purple marker. 




Smiling's my favorite. ~Buddy the Elf


These were posted on the wall in the chapel area where they had their performance.  I had to laugh out loud when I read Luke's.  It says he is thankful for "kisses and prayers before bed."  This is from the little boy who told me "I don't want to kiss you today" when I dropped him off at carpool line.  For the record, I had showered, brushed my teeth and even put on makeup.  This is also from the little boy who wiggles constantly during Bible time and is known to interrupt prayer time with his proclamation of needing to go to the bathroom. 



No comments: