Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sah-weet

It's official. I have now joined the ranks of the mini-van driving soccer moms. However, I would like to point out that my kids aren't really into soccer and I'm fine with that.

We loved our Honda Pilot, but we realized collectively we are just too tall for it. When Kevin pushes the driver's seat all the way back so he can drive, Luke has 1.2 inches of leg room. This of course causes him to kick the back of the seat. Constantly. Also, since we carpool during the school year, access to the third row seats in the Pilot is incredibly difficult with two car seats strapped in place.

So we shopped around and waited until the very end of the month.
We found this 2007 Honda Odyssey EX-L with 41,000 miles, leather interior and DVD player for a great deal. It seats 8 if needed and the middle seat in the 2nd row comes out for easy access to the third row.







And even though this is for the Toyota Sienna, I thought it was very appropriate.


No comments: