Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We're Back

We returned yesterday from a little mini vacation to Louisiana. I didn't mention it on the blog because I am paranoid that way. Afraid someone might realize we are out of town and break into our house and steal our $40 television we bought off craigslist.

We had a great time. Made some great memories, ate way too much yummy food and got to see almost all of my side of the family. I tried to take some pictures and video so I'll post a few of those this week as I get them edited including the ukulele concert. Because we know how to have a good time!

Luke loved all of the attention. This is one of his new favorite songs. He sings it to himself sometimes when he is falling asleep. Bear (Luke's cousin) kept asking MawMaw to sit on the floor to play so MawMaw just decided to stay there for awhile.

Excuse the annoying voice on the video. She needs to learn to be quiet.

In case you were wondering, I did correctly teach him the song so that Thumbkins and the other members of the Finger Family were to come out from behind his back. But apparently it is more convenient for them and for him if they reside in his armpits instead while waiting their turns.

No comments: