Thursday, March 4, 2010

Photo Ops

Wednesday was a weird day. It started snowing Tuesday afternoon. I have to say that I am thankful that God gives us four seasons, but I am so done with winter. After all, it does seem a little weird that it snowed on March 2nd and 3rd. Although I shouldn't be surprised since it snowed March 1 last year. Fletcher's school started an hour late today. All that to say, I was in a nonproductive weird funk Wednesday. I did bake apple bread, but didn't feel like editing any video.

So here are a few more pictures from our trip to Louisiana.

Fletcher and his cousin Bear (21 months). I think it is safe to say that my boys probably wore Bear out. I don't think he is used to so much LOUD play for so many days in a row. They did all play really well together.

My niece Traci (due in May) and my sister Denise (Aunt D).

My other great-nephew Wesley (9 months). Definitely crawling. Pulling up. Almost walking. Cute as he can be!

The boys with PawPaw. We bought Fletcher a New Orleans Saints Superbowl Champions tshirt while we were there. I knew I wouldn't find any where we live in the Carolinas.

The boys with MawMaw.

Aunt D and the boys. (Note that Fletcher is trying to show off his lost tooth in almost every picture).


Time for a snack. Uncle D made the bench they are sitting on.

Bear and Traci. Can't believe Bear is about to be a big brother. Can't wait to meet baby Evie.

My dad - still making my mom laugh after 52 years.
My niece Lydia (on the far right) looks so excited to be at the family gathering.

Uncle D holding Wesley. I think he was ready for me to put the camera away.

Leaving on the last day. Don't we look so awake considering it was 5:45 am???













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a good trip. It's good to see your mom and dad...even if it's just in pictures!

Traci said...

We miss y'all already! We went out to Mom's the other day, and Bear was looking for you. He kept saying "Luke go?" Translation..."where did Luke go?" :) Hope that y'all can come back after Evie gets here.