Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring

Wednesday was a beautiful day. High of 75. Slight breeze. I sat in a rocking chair on a friend's back porch and wished we could have a whole bunch of days just like that day.

Fletcher has started tball for the spring. Kevin is one of his coaches. Kevin's coaching experience includes....watching ESPN and playing Little League as a kid. Should be a very interesting season.

I'm trying a few new recipes this week. Balsamic Pork Tenderloin, Turkey Scallopini, and French Toast Casserole.

How's that for a completely random post?

I have a little bit of blogger's block. I've been spending too much time watching Molly, the owl.

Happy Birthday today to my niece, Traci. I was thinking today might be her "grand" birthday - 25 years old on the 25th. But then I realized I missed that by a couple of years. I am getting way too old!

No comments: