Monday, October 12, 2009

Who Wants Popcorn?

Grandma and Papa Charlie came for a little visit this weekend. We took the boys to see a movie Friday night. Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. It was very different than the actual children's book by the same title, but it was a cute movie.

This is the second "movie theater" movie Luke has attended. But it did not take him long to figure out the concept. His favorite thing hands down is the popcorn. Lots and lots of popcorn. To the point that Kevin cashed in on the "free popcorn refill" option since we bought the enormous tub. I don't know if I have ever witnessed a child eat that much popcorn and that was AFTER he had already eaten dinner.

Luke's newest thing is to say that he loves something. But it comes out, "I wuuuuuuv ________" where he emphasizes and stretches out the "wuuuuuuuv" part. It is so cute. At the movie theater he blurted out "I wuuuuuuv popcorn." Anytime he eats anything or plays with a certain toy, we hear "I wuuuuv pizza" or "I wuuuuuv wegos (legos)" or "I wuuuuuuuv Rocky." And of course, I ask him, "Do you love Daddy/Mommy/Fletcher/Sadie?" and he goes through that list too.

Well, it comes as no great surprise that "We wuuuuuuv Lukie!"

No comments: