Thursday, March 5, 2009

Throwback Thursday




The date: Yesterday (I know. I know I need to work on scanning more old pics.)
The place: Our house getting ready to go to Fletcher's preschool
The mood: Yesterday was Wacky Wednesday at preschool in honor of Dr. Seuss. After some coaching from Mom, Fletcher put together his outfit and said, "Hey, let's take some pictures of me and put them on the blog." So here they are. Little did he know that his outfit turned out more "ganster thug" than "wacky." Oh well.

His shirt says "Goats On The Roof" - a little place he visited when he went to see Grandma and Papa Charlie this summer. And yes, there really are goats that live on a roof. Ask Fletcher about them someday and he'll tell you all about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, I have to admit I have that exact same "goats on the roof" shirt. My dad and stepmom live just north of that crazy place in Franklin, NC. There really are goats on the roof, and you can feed them in all sorts of cool ways. I loved it. Only in GA can you find things like that!