Friday, March 20, 2009

More From the Firstborn

One of the reasons I started this blog was to record the funny things my children say so one day I don't forget them.

Here are a few recent ones.

Bedtime for Fletcher

Fletcher: Mom, does the Bible say that God never sleeps?
Mom: Yes, that's what the Bible says. He never sleeps.
Fletcher: Whew, man. He better get some rest!

Laundry Day. I bought some new undergarments courtesy of GapBody. I was taking the tags off of them before I washed them.

Fletcher: Mom, are these new?
Mom: Yes. Why don't you go play with your brother.
Fletcher: Mom, I really like the blue ones and the red ones. They are pretty.
Mom: Thanks. Luke wants you to play with him. Run along.
Fletcher: Mom, your bottom is going to be so happy wearing these nice new soft comfy panties.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!! He is such a character.

Anonymous said...

I love the way you tried to redirect him towards playing with Luke. But he would not be distracted from what he needed to say! I'm sure you were holding your breath, not knowing what was coming. :)