Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yeah, We're In For It

Conversation in the bathroom that I overheard .

Please note this is not a typo or an episode from the Twilight Zone.

Although after you read it, you might think I got the names mixed up.

Luke: (splashing a little too hard in the tub)

Kevin: (gently) Luke, let's keep the water in the tub.

Luke: (splashing even harder, on purpose)

Kevin: (much more firmly) Luke!! Daddy said let's keep the water in the tub.

Luke: DO NOT talk back to me!

Kevin: Um, no. You don't talk back to Daddy like that.

Luke: You are NOT THE DADDY!

Kevin: Um, yeah. Yes, I am most definitely the Daddy. YOU are not the daddy.

Luke: (backing down in a small voice) I not the daddy?

Kevin: No.

Luke: Oh, ok. (I can't say for sure because I wasn't in there, but I think he might have gotten one last splash in there just to show whose could be boss if he wanted to).

His preparation for "I'm Three Years Old" has begun.

No comments: