Thursday, June 24, 2010

Worn Out

Between swim lessons for Fletcher in the mornings and VBS at night, this week is wearing me out. I won't even mention the laundry and bags that I still need to tend to from our trip.

Last night I went to VBS to attend the adult class while the kids were in their classes, but as I walked in the door, the children's minister (who is also the pastor's wife) said she needed help in the 3 & 4 yr old class so I went from "passive participant" to "active teacher" in 2.5 seconds flat.

Hopefully, I'll be refreshed this weekend and can come up with some coherent thoughts and blog posts other than something related to Saddle Ridge Ranch, horses, stables and other western thoughts. (Our VBS is a cowboy theme --- can you tell?)

Bonus! Because we've been getting home so late, the boys have actually slept in several days this week. Now if I could just do the same...

No comments: