Wednesday, September 23, 2009

From Words to Full Sentences

New sentences from Luke:

"Let me have it."
"Che-chee what happened?" (if Fletcher is crying)
"What dat noise?"
"Dat hurt my ______" (fill in body part - the funny thing is he says it about everything even when he isn't hurt like when Kevin is rinsing his hair)
"Daddy, you big. Mommy, you big. Wuke is wittle." (he calls himself Wuke)
"Daddy, you haf good day?" (he asks this when Kevin gets home from work)
"Wuke cry a wittle bit" (he tells me this when I pick him up from preschool)
"Mommy always come back" (also tells me this when I pick him up)
"Happy Nappy. I wub you." (when I put him down for his nap)

And my favorite...
His room is a mess with toys everywhere -
Mom: Oh my goodness, who made this mess?
Luke: Um. Che-chee (Fletcher)
Mom: No, Fletcher didn't make it. Luke did. Who is going to clean it up?
Luke: Mommy do it

No comments: