Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Big Plans

Conversation between Mom and Fletcher after having a not-so-fun discussion about always telling the truth even when it is difficult to do...

Fletcher (with a very serious look and tone): Mom, I need to tell you bye because I'm not going to see you again.
Mom: Oh? Where are you going?
Fletcher: I'm going to go live at another house.
Mom: So you are not going to see me again?
Fletcher: Yeah.
Mom: Where is this house going to be?
Fletcher: On the empty lot next door.
Mom: Like right next door?
Fletcher: Right out there (pointing out the window)
Mom: How will you get food?
Fletcher: I'll come back over here to eat.
Mom: But I thought you said you weren't going to see me again.
Fletcher: Hmmm

Clearly, there are a few kinks he needs to work out in his little plan.

No comments: